Sweeping Change is currently offering our deep cleaning and the attached checklist for you to review or add to so that we may prepare your home or commercial space. OSHA, the EPA and CDC are all making recommendations during this time in particular in regards to cleaning intended to assist in providing spaces that are healthy and safe. Sweeping Change is here to assist in basic infection prevention measures and have implemented a standard of infection control practices. Surfaces touched most frequently should be prioritized for routine cleaning because soiled and frequently touched surfaces can be reservoirs for germs and an exposure pathway for transmission to people through contact with these surfaces.
Examples of priority areas for routine cleaning include:
- High contact surfaces that are touched by many different people, such as, light switches, handrails, entrances push/pull pads/doorknobs/handles.
- Dust- and wet-mopping or auto-scrubbing floors.
- Vacuuming of entryways and high traffic areas.
- Removing trash.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Wiping heat and air conditioner vents.
- Spot cleaning walls.
- Spot cleaning carpets.
- Dusting horizontal surfaces and light fixtures.
- Cleaning spills.
- Regular cleaning and laundering of linens.
Identifying and routinely cleaning and disinfecting high-risk locations is even more imperative now than ever. Sweeping Change is here to provide you with peace of mind in your workspace and / or home. If you would like more information on our deep cleaning or like to book a service for your home or commercial space please contact (970)390-8353 or email email@example.com